söndag 2 februari 2014

Supreme Scrap Tournament 2014

I have made my first entry in this big tournament. I have made a double layout.

The challenge is just to make a double layout, a project that shows where you live.
It has to to be within 1000 steps from my home. A short walk from home I have a river. I peaceful and lovely place. That what my layout is about.

The rules are:

- You can not use any spray inkts!
- You will have to use at least 3 photos on your project
- You will have to add a visible journaling of at least 50 words


I have used gesso and acrylic paint in the background.

Made some stamping.

My journaling I have made it on the right, left and on the top of the layout.

On the flowers I ve used white chalk and some glitter.


Also used my sewingmachine and made som stiches.



Hug from me to you! Katja

4 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful part of the world you live in ... love the photos, and your layout is so pretty ... the circle frame is lovely and elegant ... I'm visiting from the tournament, and look forward to seeing more of your work ...! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow what a lovely layout. I love the photos, it is really a beautiful place. Love the background paper that you used, the cluster of flowers and embellishments and I really like the way you did your journaling, very effective!

    SvaraRadera
  3. It's absolutely stunning... from those wonderful photos to the subtle colour palette and amazing composition - I adore this!
    Alison x

    SvaraRadera
  4. nice touch the circle that binds the 2 pages together!!! good luck!

    SvaraRadera