lördag 23 juli 2016

To be Brave and Dare

Since that I have seen the inspirationboard at 13arts challange, Dare to be daring. It havent let my mind.
I have made a small canvas that will be a symbol for all my fears. To dare, to be brave, to take risk in life.  I am so afraid to make changings in my life. The wings is a good symbol to belivie in that I can fly wherever I want.


I have stamped the big wings on plastic,

Mica, gesso, mist, metallic paint and microbeads is some of the products that I have used.




Hugs Katja

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, amazing !!! Thanks for joining us at the 13@rts :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! I am so inspired by your project and your words xxxxx Thank you for joining us over at 13Arts for our "Dare to be Daring" challenge no 44 xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Amazing work <3
    thank you for having fun together in 13Arts!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Beautiful mini-canvas. I love the colours and details. Thank you for playing with 13arts! :)

    SvaraRadera